Charleston Therapeutic massage
LICENSED THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE THERAPIST WITH 8+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN BOTH MEDICAL AND SPA MASSAGE THERAPIES
The proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical to our body’s ability to drain stagnant fluids, detoxity, regenerate tissues, filter out toxins and foreign substances and maintain a healthy immune system. Proper lymph flow can be hindered or stopped, however, due to surgery, trauma, burns, infections, substantial swelling, fatigue, stress or age. When the lymph circulation stagnates, fluids, proteins, cells and toxins accumulate and cellular functioning is significantly compromised (Adair, Guyton, 1982). These could cause many physical ailments and hasten the aging process.
Elizabeth brings to The Facial Surgery Center Lymphatic Detoxification through lymphatic drainage therapy techniques used by trained practitioners via their hands to perform manual maneuvers to aid in the re-circulation of body fluids and stimulate functioning of the immune system which can prove beneficial in the correction of numerous conditions, as well as preventative health maintenance. It reduces post-op swelling, bruising and discomfort and the regeneration of tissues. In addition to post-op benefits, the treatments have anti-aging effects and can bring great relief of chronic pain, such as migraines.
The second component of Elizabeth’s expertise encompasses other massage therapies such as deep tissue/special care, sports massages, orthopedic treatment, pregnancy comfort and scalp, hands and foot therapies.
She also offers various add-on treatments such as warm stones, dry scrubs, scalp nutrition and fascia blasting available for a small fee.
More Benefits of Lymph Drainage Therapy :
- Reductions in edemas (swelling) of many origins
- Relief of chronic and subacute inflammation and conditions such as acne, eczema and allergies
- Immune system stimulation for preventive and therapeutic effects
- Regeneration of tissues (e.g., from burns and pre- and post- surgical scarring) and anti-aging effects
- Detoxification of the body
- Relief of chronic pain
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress loss of vitality and memory loss
- Antispastic actions to relieve conditions such as voluntary or involuntary muscle spasms
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Alleviation of cellulite tissue
- Advanced techniques for fascia, viscera and joints
Other Massage Services Offered
- Special Care Therapy | $105 | 1 hour
- Deep Tissue | $105 | 1 hour
- Sports Therapy | $105 | 1 hour
- Orthopedic Therapy | $105 | 1 hour
- Pregnancy Massage | $105 | 1 hour
- Buff & Bronze Treatment | $85 | 1 hour
- Full Body Sugar Scrub | $60 | 30 min
- Scalp, Hands & Feet | $80 | 30 min
- Warm Stone Therapy | $20
- Dry Scrub | $30
- Scalp Nutrition | $20 | 15 min
- Fascia Blasting | $35 | 20 min