Medical Grade Facial Skin Care Products & Cosmetics
Schedule a free consultation with our experienced Aesthetician–Skin Care and Cosmetic Specialist for skin analysis who works with you to devise the best skincare and cosmetic products for your skin type.
After extensive research and collaboration with leading phytochemists and medical professionals, The Facial Surgery Center is pleased to offer what we consider the finest skincare and facial products available. Dr. Hochman’s products are based on the medical knowledge of how substances interact and what effect they have on the skin. You can be assured our products are safe and have no harmful preservatives. Active ingredients in Dr. Hochman’s products meet the stringent requirements, are of the highest quality, and concentrated in their purest form. Our product line is formulated to meet the needs of our patients and to enhance the results achieved with medical procedures performed in our facility. Formulated by Dr. Marcelo Hochman.
Why TRUST your FACE to anything else?
CLEANSE I – SOAP INFUSED WITH ROSEHIP SEED $37.80
Infused with RoseHip Seed Oil, is our mildest cleansing product.
CLEANSE II – STRAWBERRY OIL $37.80
Infused with Strawberry Oil, ph-balanced.
CLEANSE III – AHA FOAMING $37.80
This cleanser contains Glycolic Acid and AHA’s to wash away dead skin cells and excess oil. Provides deep cleansing.
This multifaceted super-serum delivers an innovative combination of Biomimetic Peptides, Neuropeptides, and Oligo Elements in one revolutionary product. The state-of-the-art formulation includes 5 unique peptides that contain life-giving growth factors. With regular use, it helps minimize the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles, supports thin, fragile skin and improves elasticity as it rejuvenates and reinvigorates.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Weightless serum texture hydrates dry skin
- Firms and smooths the look of skin
An incredible formula that uses the skin tightening properties of Acacia Gum in cooperation with the skin reparative wonders of Snail Mucin to provide you with an age-defying, skin lifting masterpiece.
- Tightens and smoothes the skin
- Rearranges the skin’s extracellular matrix for a smoother appearance
- Increases skin elasticity, density, and volume
HYDRATE I $63
Hyaluronic Acid is found in the skin’s joints and soft connective tissue. It draws moisture from the air and holds it in the skin. It is a superfluous water-binding agent while stimulating new cell growth. Good for All Skin Types.
HYDRATE II $63
This moisturizer is derived from the olive pit. It helps the skin’s natural ability to regenerate as it protects, smoothes skin and stimulates new cell growth.
HYDRATE III $63
A silicone-based moisturizer that creates a protective barrier on the skin, providing moisture while keeping the skin cells together and preventing them from losing water. It works to keep bacteria out and helps the skin’s immune/healing system. Use after micro-needling to hydrate.
REPAIR CREAM $59.85 Uses DNA plant stem cells to help return your elasticity. Has age-defying properties.
EYE REPAIR $37.80
The light-weight formula is perfect for lightening pigmentation and hydrating the eye area.
REPAIR C $59.85
A stable and powerful anti-oxidant. It brightens, firms, and tones the skin while it fights and repairs sun damage. Repair C is the superhero of the FACE products.
What does the serum do?
- Acts as an antioxidant – The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Our vitamin C serum is rich in antioxidants that repair and renew the cells and give the skin a healthier look.
- Helps produce collagen – Collagen binds the cells of our body. Vitamin C serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer, and less sagged feel. It is a good first-step solution to treat the onset of wrinkles.
- Restores and regenerates – Vitamin C attacks the free radicals in your body and does some hardcore damage management. If you have any acne scars left from your previous breakout, you’ll find them fading with regular application.
- Protects you from the sun – Getting overexposed to the sun can cause hyperpigmentation and sunspots. A vitamin C serum will counteract any harmful effects of the sun and also decrease the chances of skin cancer by thickening the dermis layer. But it is important to note that a vitamin c serum cannot replace your sunscreen. A sunscreen provides the much needed SPF protection by shielding the outer layer of the skin while the vitamin c serum acts as a sun barrier from within the skin. You should apply sunscreen as well as the vitamin C serum before going outside for prolonged periods of time.
How to apply it.
After you’ve chosen a vitamin C serum, the correct method of application will definitely increase the effectiveness of the product.
- Dampen your face with water and start by applying the serum to your face and neck.
- Let it dry for some time and then apply a moisturizer, if possible use one with a sunscreen in it. It is important that you use the serum before moisturizing and not after. This is because the serum is easily absorbed into the skin, while moisturizers work on the surface. If you use the moisturizer first, your skin will not be able to absorb the vitamin c serum.
- Vitamin C serums are oil free preparations that are perfect for balancing oily skin by exfoliating naturally. Because of its exfoliating properties, it is a good idea to follow up on a vitamin c serum application with a moisturizer, especially if you have sensitive skin.
A & E OINTMENT $58.80
Perfect after Laser Skin Rejuvenation and Micro-needling Treatment. The vitamins A and E along with the highly concentrated moisturizer eases you through the healing process.
A distinctive blend of Fruit Acid Gels to exfoliate the epidermal layer of dead skin cells combined with Kojic Acid Gel, a safe and effective skin lightener that reduces melanin production while lightening and brightening the skin. Good for All Skin Types.
Sun RX Products
PROTECT and HYDRATE- SPF 30 SUNBLOCK WATERPROOF LOTION $19.42
The sunblock lotion that stays with you while you’re on the move. Moisturizes as it protects. Provides complete sun protection. Good for All Skin Types.
PROTECT-SPF 30 SUNBLOCK SPRAY $19.42
A light spray lotion that works well under make-up. Needs to be reapplied if active or in the water.
**INTRODUCING OUR NEW TRIAL, TRAVEL OR GIFT KIT**
Contains 7 days worth of the following products to take with you when you travel or to introduce you and/or a friend to most of our fabulous product line to enhance and “feed” your skin. Cleanse 1, Hydrate 1, Hydrate 2, Eye Repair, Protect & Hydrate, and nail file. Would also make a wonderful holiday gift. Only $30 + tax! Even after only a week of use, you won’t believe the skin you’re in! Try it today!