Permanent Make Up
“Swim, exercise, shower, sleep and look fresh, natural & kissable!”
Now you can look great from the moment you wake up until the moment you fall asleep.
The Facial Surgery Center is now offering Permanent Make-up, or Micro-pigmentation. With this procedure we can enhance facial beauty and correct problematic issues by restoration or correction of the shape of unflattering or missing eyebrows, accentuation of eyes, correction of lip asymmetries and improvement of their size and shape. Stretch marks and scars can be camouflaged and areolas restored.
The makeup solution for people who can’t wear conventional makeup due to allergies or poor eyesight, or want to simply begin the day with minimal time and effort. These procedures last for years!
DeAnna Southerland is skilled in the art of permanent cosmetics through years of experience and teaching. She is certified as a Specialist, Instructor and Licensed Medical Esthetician bringing advanced techniques to FSC that will leave you looking more youthful, healthy and vibrant. By executing the procedures in our office, she ensures that you have another well-qualified professional performing the work under Dr. Hochman’s supervision.
Microblading – creates beautiful, sculpted eyebrows that are dimensional, look like hair, and have a soft, natural look. This treatment lasts for 3 to 5 years, and has revolutionized the way people with very faint or sparse eyebrows look and feel about their appearance.
Permanent Eyeliner – select any color and whether you prefer thin, medium or heavy liner around your eyes. This also lasts 3-5 years.
Lip Therapy – new lip treatments, without injections. Lips will appear more full and symmetrical. Treatment adds volume and color and lasts 3-5 years.
3D Lips – use of two different color selections making lips fuller and lasts 3-5 years.
Upper Eyelash Enhancement – more subtle than eyeliner, making the lashes look thicker and fuller. This lasts a year depending on client’s sun exposure.
Scar Revisions – a multi-treatment procedure can remove scars and stretch marks from your body. This is particularly popular for facial scars.
Permanent makeup has been around for a long time primarily used in reconstruction surgery processes for cancer patients. It was utilized as part of breast reconstruction, eye brow restoration and to camouflage scars. It’s an additional cosmetic option we felt would benefit both women and men. After years of advancements, permanent cosmetic application has undergone some wonderful and exciting changes and developments. Beautiful customized color pigments are chosen for your skin tone and hair color. We custom blend color for each individual. Pigment is deposited under the skin to give long lasting color with the use of a digital permanent make-up machine which creates a soft, natural looking shadow of color. Micro Pigment Implantation is hygienic and completely safe. New anesthetics and technique produce a numbing effect for eyebrows, eyeliners and lips, that allows for applications with minimal discomfort. Refined techniques and state of the art equipment greatly reduce the time involved to perform your procedure.
Who Benefits from Permanent Make UP? Men as well as women
- Busy people with little time to apply make up
- People with allergies to conventional make up
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily make up application
- Those who are active in sports, etc.
- Those with oily skin who tend to shed make up easily
- Burn survivors and people with skin flaws
- Sufferers of alopecia, vitiligo and trichotillomania
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Entertainers, actresses and models
- Those who wish to look their best all of the time!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this procedure painful? Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
- Do I have a choice of colors? Definitely! There’s a wide spectrum of colors from which you may choose.
- Do I have a choice in the placement of the pigments? Of course, design and placement will be determined during your consultation.
- What is involved in recovery? There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which subsides quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Complete healing take one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color.
- How long will the make up last? It will last for years. Touch ups will keep the pigmentation vibrant.
PERMANENT MAKE UP SHOULD BE…Fresh and Natural Looking
Trained as Medical Esthetician and Certified Laser Technician with ELOS Technology in Alabama
Licensed as Certified Permanent Cosmetic Specialist
Worked at Bristol Plastic Surgery Center using all three of my areas of expertise
Founder, owner & instructor of school for training permanent cosmetics methods, application and techniques
Extensive training in Transforming Facial Treatments with Visual Changes at DerMed Institute in Atlanta, GA
Ongoing education in many areas adding helpful anti-aging modalities
You can find non certified, untrained technicians who illegally perform the procedures and have lower fees, but would you trust your face to them?
These three had Micro-Bladed soft, feather eyebrows, eyeliner and lip therapy
All photos above taken immediately after procedures
Eyebrows after 30 days Replaced eyebrows
Natural lips 3-D lips Eyebrows, liner, lips 30 days
Call 843-571-4742 to schedule a free consultation.
If there are no contraindications, medical history or medication conflicts, we can do the procedure the same day with client approved patch test.
The Technique of application for permanent cosmetics only requires 2 treatments, 3 weeks apart that generally last 3 1/2 to 5 years, depending on client’s sun exposure and skin care protection.
Clients pay for BOTH applications at the 1st application. The next visit is for a scheduled Touch Up at no charge at 3 weeks post procedure.