Medical Grade Facial Skin Care Products & Cosmetics
Schedule a free consultation with our experienced Aesthetician–Skin Care and Cosmetic Specialist for skin analysis who works with you to devise the best skin care and cosmetic products for your skin type.
After extensive research and collaboration with leading phytochemists and medical professionals, The Facial Surgery Center is pleased to offer what we consider the finest skin care and facial products available.Dr. Hochman’s products are based on the medical knowledge of how substances interact and what affect they have on the skin. You can be assured our products are safe and have no harmful preservatives. Active ingredients in Dr. Hochman’s products meet the stringent requirements, are of the highest quality and concentrated in their purest form. Our product line is formulated to meet the needs of our patients, and to enhance the results achieved with medical procedures performed in our facility. Formulated by Dr. Marcelo Hochman.Why TRUST your FACE to anything else?
CLEANSE I – SOAP INFUSED WITH ROSE HIP SEED
Infused with Rose Hip Seed Oil, is our mildest cleansing product.
CLEANSE II – STRAWBERRY OIL
Infused with Strawberry Oil, ph-balanced.
CLEANSE III – AHA FOAMING
This cleanser contains Glycolic Acid and AHA’s to wash away dead skin cells and excess oil. Provides deep cleansing.
Nourish – NEW
This multifaceted super-serum delivers an innovative combination of Biomimetic Peptides, Neuropeptides, and Oligo Elements in one revolutionary product. The state-of-the-art formulation includes 5 unique peptides which contain life-giving growth factors. With regular use, it helps minimize the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles, supports thin, fragile skin and improves elasticity as it rejuvenates and reinvigorates.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Weightless serum texture hydrates dry skin
- Firms and smooths the look of skin
This expert formulation contains a complex of powerful peptides, skincare’s most active weapon in the fight against visual signs of aging. In addition, a combination of hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract helps to ensure maximum delivery of the potent peptides, while infusing the skin with a boost of hydration to instantly plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fills wrinkle gaps and diffuses light for a more radiant appearance
- Increases the appearance of elasticity
- Nourishes and hydrates
SKIN TIGHTENING HELIX SERUM
An incredible formula that uses the skin tightening properties of Acacia Gum in cooperation with the skin reparative wonders of Snail Mucin to provide you with an age-defying, skin lifting masterpiece.
- Tightens and smoothes the skin
- Rearranges the skin’s extracellular matrix for a smoother appearance
- Increases skin elasticity, density and volume
Hyaluronic Acid is found in the skin’s joints and soft connective tissue. It draws moisture from the air and holds it in the skin. It is a superfluous water-binding agent while stimulating new cell growth. Good for All Skin Types.
This moisturizer is derived from the olive pit. It helps the skin’s natural ability to regenerate as it protects, smoothes skin and stimulates new cell growth.
A silicone-based moisturizer that creates a protective barrier on the skin, providing moisture while keeping the skin cells together and preventing them from losing water. It works to keep bacteria out and helps the skin’s immune/healing system. Use after micro-needling to hydrate.
Light-weight formula is perfect for lightening pigmentation and hydrating the eye area.
A stable and powerful anti-oxidant. It brightens, firms and tones the skin while it fights and repairs sun damage. Repair C is the superhero of the FACE products.
What does the serum do?
- Acts as an antioxidant – The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Vitamin C serums are rich in anti-oxidants that repair and renew the cells and give the skin a healthier look.
- Helps produce collagen – Collagen binds the cells of our body. Vitamin C serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer and less sagged feel. It is a good first-step solution to treat the onset of wrinkles.
- Restores and regenerates – Vitamin C attacks the free radicals in your body and does some hardcore damage management. If you have any acne scars left from your previous breakout, you’ll find them fading with regular application.
- Protects you from the sun – Getting overexposed to the sun can cause hyperpigmentation and sun spotting. A vitamin C serum will counteract any harmful effect of the sun and also decrease the chances of skin cancer by thickening the dermis layer. But it is important to note that a vitamin c serum cannot replace your sunscreen. A sunscreen provides the much needed SPF protection by shielding the outer layer of the skin while the vitamin c serum acts as a sun barrier from within the skin. You should apply the sunscreen as well as the vitamin C serum before going outside for prolonged periods of time.
How to apply it.
After you’ve chosen a vitamin C serum, it is important that you use it right. Correct method of application will definitely increase the effectiveness of the cream.
- Dampen your face with water and start by applying the serum to your face and neck.
- Let it dry for some time and then apply a moisturizer, if possible use one with a sunscreen in it. It is important that you use the serum before moisturizing and not after. This is because the serum is easily absorbed into the skin, while moisturizers work on the surface. If you use the moisturizer first, your skin will not be able to absorb the vitamin c serum.
- Vitamin C serums are oil free preparations that are perfect for balancing oily skin by exfoliating naturally. Because of its exfoliating properties, it is a good idea to follow up a vitamin c serum application with a moisturizer, especially if you have sensitive skin.
A & E OINTMENT
Perfect after Laser Skin Rejuvenation and Cosmelan Treatment. The vitamins A and E along with the highly concentrated moisturizer eases you through the healing process.
FRUIT & KOJIC ACID GEL
A distinctive blend of Fruit Acid Gels to exfoliate the epidermal layer of dead skin cells combined with Kojic Acid Gel, a safe and effective skin lightener which reduces melanin production while lightening and brightening the skin. Good for All Skin Types.
Helps to correct hyper pigmentation that sometimes occurs after laser treatments.
Sun RX Products
PROTECT and HYDRATE- SPF 30 SUNBLOCK WATERPROOF LOTION
The sunblock lotion that stays with you while you’re on the move. Moisturizes as it protects. Provides complete sun protection. Good for All Skin Types.
PROTECT-SPF 30 SUNBLOCK SPRAY
A light spray lotion that works well under make-up. Needs to be reapplied if active or in the water.
MOISTURIZING LIP BALM WITH SPF
**INTRODUCING OUR NEW TRIAL, TRAVEL OR GIFT KIT**
Contains 7 days worth of the following products to take with you when you travel or to introduce you and/or a friend to most of our fabulous product line to enhance and “feed” your skin. Cleanse 1, Hydrate 1, Hydrate 2, Eye Repair, Protect & Hydrate, Lip Balm and nail file. Would also make a wonderful holiday gift. Only $30 + tax! Even after only a week of use, you won’t believe the skin you’re in! Try it today!
JANE IREDALE COSMETICS – THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP™
What makes our makeup special?
We use the highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction with performance, coverage, application and texture. Our minerals conform to the most current technology available that ensure broad spectrum sun protection.
Post Procedure Camouflage Kit
We offer a complete coverage kit which can be used to camouflage post procedure/surgery marks, scars and bruises to enable you to return more quickly to work and other activities.
Our multi-tasking products, Amazing Base, Pure Pressed Base, Glow Time and Dream Tint, provide four important functions in one: foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active skin care benefits.
The nature of high quality minerals is to interact with light. This is what gives them their celebrated soft-focus effect. Our line includes a variety of foundations that provide a range of finishes from sheer to full, from luminescent to velvety.
Because we use pure mineral pigment with no fillers such as talc, our foundations and concealers give exceptional coverage that requires minimal touch-ups.
Our foundations form a protective barrier on the skin that allows it to breathe and function normally. Laboratory tests confirm that all of our products are non-comedogenic and do not block pores.
Seven jane iredale products have earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation. To earn this seal, a manufacturer must provide scientific data showing that its products sufficiently and safely aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin. We offer Tantasia Self Tanner for a natural, healthy tan.
Our minerals bind together upon application so they resist running, creasing and smearing. They can be removed with a cleanser or our special micro-fiber cloth Magic Mitt, which requires only water for effective cleansing.
Minimum Allergy Risk
Our products are safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested to ensure avoidance of any ingredients that may be skin sensitizers.
We make a conscious effort to include anti-irritant ingredients in our products because we believe that this can measurably contribute to skin health.
Where preservatives are needed, we use a combination of natural preservatives, always excluding parabens.
We have tested all of our minerals under laboratory conditions. Results show that there are no nano-size minerals in any of our products.
Range of Foundation Shades
Our range of shades are sufficient to satisfy a variety of skin-tones.