At The Facial Surgery Center, an initial facial consultation is the first step, whether you are interested in surgery, injectables, laser therapy, skin care or any of our other many services. The consultation an essential part of the personalized evaluation and listening to our patients’ needs and desires plays a vital part in your happiness and the success of the process. Learning “what bothers you”, your expectations about the surgery or procedures, questions you may have, your options and desired results are discussed. This time with Dr. Hochman and his caring staff will help you gain confidence in the doctor’s high level of expertise as the leading facial plastic surgeon in the Southeast, providing first class personalized care for each patient. There is a $100 fee for a consultation. In the event of your decision to go forward with a surgery or procedure, the $100 consultation fee for Dr. Hochman will be deducted from the cost of your surgery. At this time consultations with our Esthetician about skin care and cosmetics are free. She has protocols for facial treatments for both before and after Dr. Hochman’s procedures which enhance your outcome.
Typically, you may want to know how long the procedure will take, where it will be performed, if and what kind of anesthesia will be used, when you will be able to resume your normal activities and the cost of surgery and financial arrangements. All of these concerns will be addressed during your consultation.
Following your consultation, you will meet with one of our Patient Coordinators to discuss the fees for the recommended procedure(s). Since most cosmetic surgery procedures are elective, they usually are not covered by health insurance.
The costs depend on factors that are unique to your situation and can only be determined after your confidential consultation with Dr. Hochman. This is the reason that makes discussing cosmetic surgery and procedures costs over the phone, prior to a consultation, difficult and not advisable.
All of our surgical procedures are performed at our AAAHC surgery center for your safety and privacy. Our goal at The Facial Surgery Center is to provide our patients with safe and superior quality medical care with an experienced, caring staff. We continually strive to exceed standards of excellence in patient care. Your trust, safety and satisfaction are our highest priorities.
- “Thank you so much for your superb services. Dr. Hochman is an excellent plastic surgeon, but without a wonderful team like all of you, the patient experience would not be as pleasant as the one that I had. I really appreciate your caring attitude and giving me the feeling that I was “taken care of” throughout my facelift and the follow-up visits. I hope you enjoy the pastries from my favorite baker in Columbia as a small token of my appreciation.”
- “Now when I look in the mirror I feel like I have my face back. I feel good about myself. I love getting ready to go out the door, knowing I am going to feel wonderful. If Dr. Hochman could do this for me, imagine what he could do for you!”
- “Dr Hochman is an excellent plastic surgeon. I had a nasty recurring sebaceous cyst on my forehead and I was referred to him by my dermatologist (who had sent his own child to Dr Hochman following an auto accident). Two other plastic surgeons had attempted to remove my cyst, with poor results. Dr Hochman appears to have succeeded where others failed.He’s a very pleasant and personable man, and highly professional. His office is nicely decorated and spotlessly clean, and his office staff is top notch. Friendly and efficient. I have never waited past my scheduled appointment time.I’d definitely recommend Dr Marcelo Hochman. I understand now why he’s been named One of the Best Doctors in America more than once.”
- “I first went to Dr. Hochman 2 years ago to help treat my severe chronic migraines. He is completely dedicated to his patients, finding progressive treatments, and recommending additional providers to help with treatment. It has been a blessing to find him. And it’s refreshing to find a doctor and staff that truly puts the care of the patient first. Everyone is super nice, wait time is minimal, and he takes the time to listen and explain. One of the best!” Migraine surgery
- “If every doctor and staff strives to be as caring and generous as you, the world would be filled with more smiles and laughter. You and your team took care of us as if we were the most important people on earth. We appreciate and value your outstanding expertise and care. Surgery, even elective, is scary. We would like to thank you for making thus such an amazing experience.” MW & WB
- “Dr. Hochman and his office staff we’re wonderful and the nicest I have ever encountered in any professional office. He is worth every penny and more; he has several decades of experience and his work is exceptional. He makes certain you as the patient are completely satisfied. After your consultation, it switches from an independent discussion to a partnership in your care. Dr. Hochman truly cares about his patients and the quality of life they are so desperately seeking.I will use Dr. Hochman for everything I need done without hesitation. There’s no other plastic surgeon in my book. Thank you Dr. Hochman…..you have given me back a piece of my life I had forgotten used to exist. I am forever grateful.” Hair restoration
- “Our experience with Dr. Hochman has been great. He has helped us with our daughter’s hermangioma, and we have seen excellent results. He is always courteous and the wait is kept to a minimum. He has never come across as anything but a true professional.”